Saturday, March 8, 2014

Elegant, Fancy Nails

Hi everyone, so today I am doing a blog post! Yay!
I know I have been gone a while but all I have to say is I can't transfer any images off my brothers phone. I have now decided that I will have to wait until I get a camera (possibly for my birthday but I am not promising a thing!) I will still use my phone, even though it is blurry.

Today, I am using images of the internet, sorry if this annoys you. It certainly annoys me. I wanted to get a blog post up nether the less so here it goes, with the help of the internet images...

My favorite nail combo this month starts with me using the Nails Inc nail color in Porchester Square. This is a purple toned nude and looks really natural with a hint of color. I wouldn't even go as far as Purple I would say a more lavender color.

(This is what it looks like:) It looks even more amazing on the nails!:

It looks amazing on it's own but I like to add a little glitter on my ring finger to add to the beautiful touch. The glitter I use is the Mavala nail varnish in the color Pure Diamond.


I have had so many compliments when wearing this glitter. On it's own it looks really opaque, however, this matches perfectly with the nails inc one.
This nail varnish design is really elegant and beautiful. I really suggest it , especially if you are not allowed to wear bright colors.

Thank you so much for reading, I will sure make many more posts to make up for the time I have had off.
GoodBye!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment