Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Born Lippy Lip Balms, A lippypop...

Hi everyone, so as you all may know Christmas has just been and now I am fully stocked up on things to write about! Today I am going to be writing a not really in depth review on the born lippy lip balms from the body shop. My mom and dad got me this lollipop shaped product from the body shop for christmas, as you can see by the images it held 5 beautiful lip balms, so let's get started!

First of all the lip balms came packaged like a lollipop (or tree as some people say it is)  I like to call it a Lippypop thought, hehe! Here is what it looked like:
Sorry about poor lighting L

So to keep it simple and not too long and boring I am going to just list all the scents and write about them that way. This way of life is easy for me because I am absolutely rubbish at sentence starters. 

Raspberry- Omg! The one word to sum this up. I love raspberry scents and as you may be able to tell this is raspberry. Definitely not obvious. This is the slight tinted pink one, but don't go buying them for that because the tint in them is so faint that I thought it was just my eyes going funny and making things look slightly colored, by they weren't. I am going to say this one is moisturizing but so are all of them!:)




Strawberry- Ahhh! I feel as though strawberry is the most common scent. It is seen everywhere and it's such a classic for the scent world. Slightly tinted, I mean the tiniest little bit, red! I absolutely love this one, who am I kidding, I love them all!


Satsuma Shimmer- Ohh! A little different this one. It's not boom in your face orange because as I keep saying they are practically transparent. This one has shimmer in it (if you haven't guessed already by the name) and that shimmer shimmer is 'see-able'. 


Then, there is...Watermelon! I absolutely love watermelon, it's my favorite fruit and  as soon as I saw this one I freaked out. This doesn't show up but it's tinted a light peach color~Beautiful! I am not so keen on the scent though I do have to say, it smells like the fake scent of watermelon. Obviously watermelon doesn't have a smell really so if they were to make it smell not so fake then it would smell practically like nothing!:)



Finally is passionberry. This one is coloured purple and smells, legit, like gummy sweets. I love the scent! There is not much more to say about this one because I would literally be repeating myself but let's just say it's lovely! By the way this one is also mousterizing (like all of the other lip balms too). Here is the image:


 So that is all of the lip balms I had to try from the body shop! These lip balms retail at £2.00 each which I think is really good for these because they are moisturizing. If you would like to save yourself £3.00 then you can get all of these in the lollipop for just £7.00 down from £10.00. The body Shop also do lip balms in the form of a stick which come in different flavors too. I do highly recommend these and if you don't have a body shop near you, don't worry you can still be in with the hype online HERE.

That's all for today. Bye!Xx  




No comments:

Post a Comment