Tuesday, December 31, 2013

All About Nails!

Hi everyone so today I am going to be writing about my favorite nail varnishes. I do have to say it took me an extremely long time to decide which varnishes/polishes would be in my 'selection' because none of you know this but I would say I am a nail varnish-a-holic! I don't know what it is but I do just like to see that my nails are painted, perfectly, with no chips, in a colour I like. This makes me sound insane! None of the nail polishes go together and I would like to say that I don't mind wearing 'summer shades' in winter or vice versa, It's my nail dammit! If you really like a nail polish and the only reason your putting of wearing it is because it's not the right season, that's no excuse! So here they are, lucky little ones, chosen for my blog post:
 ♥So first is a jme polish, very uncommon and to be honest I do not even know where you can get your hands on one of these but this is my favourites, right? It's a beautiful pink shade, NEON, I adore it and the sparkles just make it like a glitter bomb in a bottle. This is the shade 85 (if you can ever get your hands on these). I just have one thing to say that I don't really like about this polish, it's almost like a coat, weird saying it but if you pick a bit of or it starts to chip, I find the whole layer of varnish just peels right off. Sounds gross, sorry!:)
Jme polish...




♥Next is a nail varnish from Ciate, I absolutely love Ciate I just think it's so cute with the bows on them. The colour is Speed Dial and is a beautiful beautiful orange shade! I know it just seems a bit crazy raving about an...ORANGE polish but this is such a beautiful colour! I know I'm am being plain annoying and repeating myself but it's true. I have worn this in the past with Barry M nail paint in the colour diamond glitter over the top and it really does just give your nails that colour but it still looks gorgeous! 

Ciate paint pot
 



♥Next is actually the Barry M diamond glitter nail polish. OMG! This is the best glitter I have ever tried. It is a silver glitter with small chunks and larger chunks of glitter. I do have to say that even though the glitter is suspended in clear polish, it still apply's a lot a lot of glitter. I have no hates with this one really, but if your not the glitter type and hate to remove glitter polish then this is not for you, it's still a glitter you know?!
Barry M nail paint

Sorry I only have one image:(

♥We're almost there, I promise! The next one is from Rimmel London and it is in the shade purple reign. This is apart of the 60 seconds range, but to be honest I do think that it takes a little longer than 60 seconds to dry, trust me I have tried it! I really love this shade because it's the perfect purple but has shimmer in it. The brush on my one is the 1 second application brush and is really easy to use, this sounds just silly that a nail varnish brush is easy to use but trust me I have nail varnishes that are extremely difficult to work with. If you are worried about the shimmer being totally totally noticable (like if it looked like a glitter) don't worry because it's not. The shimmer is simply just silver and makes the polish look awesome and I would like to say frosty but it's not too over powering. If you don't like shimmer but are still looking for a Rimmel London nail polish which is purple I would recommend: purple pulse, it's not matte but has no shimmer nor glitter. It is apart of the I love lasting Finish range. Here is a picture of the purple reign one:
Rimmel London

Again I only have one image, but I figured that with the Rimmel London ones you can see the colour, name and brand on the front:)

♥Finally is the Sally Hansen maximum growth nail polish in the colour Crimson Spirit. This is a beautiful red but it's not to bright and has shimmer in it. It's really 'pigmented' (can a nail polish be pigmented?) and one coat is plenty but usually unless I am in a rush I always like to do two coats, way way enough for this polish!
Sally Hansen

So that is all! I hope you all enjoyed this ramble of a post and I wish you all a happy new year. I am going to be writing another post today, I'm just feeling like I want to write:) The next post is about nails again but its about acrylics! Bye everyone!:) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment